Livid.

Blogger is seriously getting on my nerves. It seems to dislike me. And especially when I try to upload pictures.
I planned to give you one quote. But theyre all so wonderful, you've got billions. Mahatma Gandhi. Possibly the most beautiful mind to ever exist.

"Nobody can hurt me without my permission"

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

"The real ornament of woman is her character, her purity."

"A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble."

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever"

"Be the change that you want to see in the world."

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest."

My favourite.
"What do I think of Western civilization? I think it would be a very good idea."


xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"What do I think of Western civilization? I think it would be a very good idea."

That's bledddy great! :)
I love your blog, but can't follow it, ~sniff.

x